CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 August 2011

A way to show my thanks

I have a very good friend called Kath.  I met her 18 months ago through a card making class.
She is such a great friend who is always there to lend an ear and she drive's when we go on our craft road trips as I am unable to drive.  Nothings every too much for trouble for her.
When I saw the challenge on Stamptacular challenging you to make a card for a friend I decided to go one better and make a gift for Kath.  I sometimes go over to her house to help her out with her cricut and she has notes on lots of different paper's so I decided to alter a note book for her and to use one of her favourite digi stamp company Teddy Bo.
I am entering the notebook into the following challenges :
Stamp with fun - great sketch guys thanks
Teddy Bo - alter something
Stamptacular - friends are heaven sent
Paper Sundae's - clouds and sky
Do it with digi's - summer fun
Stamp Something - summer fun
Crafts 4 eternity - anything but a card





I began by buying a 99pence note book and then removed the cover. The Image was printed and then coloured with copic's.  I added glamour dust glitter to her bubbles an her pom pom of her hat.  The clouds are done with a cloud template and distress ink.
The three dotty papers are all Bo Bunny double dot.  The bubbles BP is by magnolia and possibly my favourite BP of all time.  The ribbon was ruffled by sticking parts of the ribbon with DST.  The pink raffia lace is by the paper cellar.
The notebook die cut is by Shery K designs and was cut on my cricut.  She has some brilliant svg files on her blog for free.  And finally the letters were also cut on my cricut.
TBH I don't want to let this notebook go but I feel like that with all my Teddy Bo makes.
I hope Kath likes it when she returns from her holiday,
Hugs
H xx

19 comments:

Tammy

Oh my..... This is brilliant. Totally loving your colouring. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Teddy Bo. We were beginning to think it was too hard. Loving it! Hugs Tammy x

Antoinette

WOW Hazel, as Tammy says, this is soooo gorgeous and the clouds are brilliant!! Thank you for joining us for the Teddy Bo Challenge. Good Luck! Hugs Antoinette xXx

Colette

Your notebook is just beautiful Hazel, I can understand why you don't want to part with it, but by the sound of it Kath is a fab friend and deserves something so pretty. Thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge.
Colette xx

Nicolchen

WOW...what a fantastic creation...your coloring is just gorgeous and you´ve choosen wonderful colors :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Pop's Cards

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the colours and your clouds are fab, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time, hugs pops x x x

kbrandy4

Hazel this is so gorgeous, i'm in love with the Teddy Bo images. Thanks for joining us Divas at Do it with Digis.

Hugs Hazel xx

Sprytebyrd

I'm sure Kath will love this! Who wouldn't? It's adorable and you've certainly put a lot of love into it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Helle

There you are :o)

I love this one!
Gorgeous clouds and your colouring is fab.
Thank you for joining our challenge..

-Helle-

Helle

There you are :o)

I love this one!
Gorgeous clouds and your colouring is fab.
Thank you for joining our challenge..

-Helle-

Fiona

goreous car and fab clouds/sky!!

Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
x

Kathy

Absolutely gorgeous Hazel!! WOW she will just love this!!! Your coloration is brilliant!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!
:)Kathy

Angie

Fabulous notebook great idea and i love the image and colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Teddy Bo challenge.
Hugs Angie x

Nela

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
Nela xx

Vicky

Awww....this is gorgeous hun and such beautiful colouring too sweetie..

thanks for joining us at Do it with Digi's.....and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Grenouille Greetings

This is absolutely delightful. I bet your friend was chuffed to bits! Love your colour work, your pretty clouds and all of the fab embellishments on this notebook. It's lovely to see you at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week! Hugs, Lesley

michele

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

pinky

Its adorable. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Amanda R

So cute, I love your clouds. Sounds like you and your friend are lucky to have one another. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Andrea

Very great - nice motiv and color and details.
Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails