CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 August 2011

I came top 3 at Do it with digis and I won at Willow Sketchies

Craft wise today has been a good day, but I found out today that my aqua aerobics instructor has quit our classes.  Not a big thing really but she was a brilliant instructor and she understood my back condition.  The new instructor is sadly not very good so I'm now trying a different aqua aerobics class in the hope that it will not be with the tutor that's just taken over my Thursday class.  I'm not the only one who feels like this and I'm guessing that at least half the ladies will have joined me in quitting.  Because of my back I have to be very careful in what for of exercise I do but my doctors say I should try and exercise.
Sorry for all that waffling on I just needed to get that off my chest.
So want to see my new badge from Do it with digi's?


Oh by the way I have been doing some colouring for my DT work so you will get to see my hard work on Monday,
H xx

1 comments:

She's a Color Queen

So sorry to hear about your instructor. I totally get how a new one can really screw you up.

Congrats on your Do it with Digis win :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails