CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 August 2011

A Gorjuss 21 year old

My card tonight is from my Niece who turns 21 on Friday.  She love Gojuss girls and likes more dark colours than all girly and flowery.
I would like to enter my card for the following challenges :
Card Making Mamas - birthday cards
Paper Sundae's - the real easy sketch
Little Miss Muffet - outside the die cut (her head is out of the white die cut)
Do you stack up? - black with a pop of colour




The purple backing paper is from a Laurence Llewellyn bowen vernaissance pack and the purple strips are papermania henbury lane.  My gorjuss girl is coloured with copic's and then fussy cut out.  The die cuts were actually cut on my cricut hence why I had to cut her and stick her onto the die cut.
The 21 in the corner was also cut on my cricut.
Thanks for all the lovely comments you keep leaving me they are really appreciated.
Hugs
H xx

5 comments:

Sprytebyrd

Love this! Great layout, love the glitter and a fave image!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Viv

Love the glitter layers! Goreous card using my favourite gorjuss girl from way back!
Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges . Viv x

Naomi

Gorgeous card! I love your colouring and all of that glitter! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week!

Delphine

Gorgeous card! I love the image and your colour combo is one of my favourites! Great papers and layout too! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges! Delphine xx (GDT)

Unknown

Beautiful card! I love all the shimmer! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Black with a Pop of Color Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails