CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 August 2011

Teddy Bea is all girly and pink

I was trying to think today if I had ever coloured Teddy Bea in girly pink.  I couldn't remember one so thought I'd give it a go.
I would like to enter my girly pink Bea card into the following challenge :
Simon says stamp - brilliant sketch used
Pile it on - girls just wanna have fun
Stamptacular - diva with attitude or style (Bea is THE most stylish bear around)
Emerald Fairy - birthday
Card making mamas - birthdays
Charisma cardz - glitter
My time to craft - here come the girls
Digital Tuesdays - cute and girly




I began by colouring Teddy Bea with my copic's.  I changed the orientation of parts of the sketch to fit in with embossing folder.I wanted my hearts to go top to bottom.  I then die cut the swirl and flower from the cricut cart accent essentials.  The white panels are embossed with a country companions hearts embossing folder.  The double loop punch is a Martha Stewart favourite.
I hope you like my card and come back again some time.
Hugs
H xx

9 comments:

Suzi Mac

This is just adorable Hazel, I love that teddy bo in pink. Stunning creation hon. Thank you for joining us at Emerald Faeries Garden with your gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Scrappy Scatty

This is a lovely card
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

The Crafty Den

Hi Hazel, what a stunning card. I love the offset image and the glitter looks beautiful. Gorgeous colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä

Adorable! Beautiful colour combo.

Marcea

Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog last week, don't forget we have a huge blog hop happening right now .... hope you can join us xxx

Jenni

Love it! Great to see Teddy Bea at the large size you've used and the design is very striking. Thanks so much for joining in with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
Jenni x

Paper Lace Crafts

Hi Hazel,
I have just discovered your blog and adore your card creations. You are an inspiration.
Julie x

Elizabeth Hart

Your darling bear so so pretty in pink and the embossing and panels are very elegant. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week.

Marianne-db

Fantastic cute card :-) The bear is very pretty in pink!
Thanks for joining Stamptacular is week!
Hugs, Marianne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails