CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 August 2011

It's been a weird day

First off Harry 21st Birthday to my wonderful niece Rachel.
Well today has been a very mixed day.
I started off this morning taking my turn to do our little card class. We had a new member join our little gang today. She's called Leah and she's sat at the front on the left.



She's wasn't very good at card making but she did take a fancy to eating flowers.
Next Mandy, Kath and me went to Ikea. We had our lunch and all come home with some goodies.
Next our mortgage adviser phoned to say that the back has agreed to our mortgage.
It's now 8.47pm at night and I was just having a bit of a blog hop n eating some popcorn only to find I have a hole in my tooth!!!!
Plus it's Friday so I can't phone my dentist til Monday. Why me, I'm only just getting over my tooth e traction.
Ho hum Nowt I can do about now so off to watch some tv with hubby.
Hugs
H xx

1 comments:

marion82

Love Crafty Leah!!
Happy birthday to Rachel ~ bros girlfriend has her birthday too!!!
poor tooth!! sending some hugs...please stop eating chocolates until u feel better and visit doc!!
hugs
xMx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails