CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Two posts in one day!!!

I've decided to give in and start on my Christmas cards.  
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Sketch n stash - sketch used - new image used and velum bought in the january sales
Pixie Dust - monochromatic/ favourite colour - has to be sepia
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas
My time to craft - coffee colours
Sweet Stampin - Christmas
Cuddly Buddly - pearls and petals - pearls in the flowers on her hair, also flowers on the velum
Totally Papercrafts - bling it up - glittered wings, charm, clear glitter pen used
Allsorts - free and easy
Copic Oz - hair
i-copic - skin tones
Secret Crafter - monochromatic




So where do I start? Well the image is called Winter Fairy and is by Wee Stamps.
I began firstly by colouring her in with my copics.  I then added glamour dust for her wings, latte glitter flock for her cuffs on her coat, white flower soft on the floor, pearls in her hair and on her wand and finally clear glitter pen on her headband and the holly berries.  The image is then finished by adding a metallic brown dotted border.
The poinsettia velum on the upper half of the card is by papermania and is called "A Christmas Carol pack"  Gorgeous stuff and highly reflective.
The lower PP is by dovecraft from the let it snow stack.  Both ribbons are from my stash.  The charm is actually silver, I just coloured it with my copics.
So there you have it. I hope you like it,
Hugs
H xx

18 comments:

Jo

This is truly stunning. I love the colors you have used. I would not have thought to use that combo. I think it is so peaceful looking.

Tracey T

This is so, so pretty! I love the colours and the soft sparkle - a beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Wendy

Stunning card lovely love the colours you picked to do her in fab thank you for joining us this week at cuddlybuddly for our petals and pearls challenge spread the word and good luck.


Wendy DT CB

Sylvia Zet

Beautiful golden card! Stunning colours!

Pat

Gorgeous Christmas card, super cute image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Suzi McKenzie

Such a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge.
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

fatmonica

It's beautiful-that's a gorgeous image!

Jill

beautiful christimas card Hazel the image is fab and i love the vellum thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Stressed Stamper

Stunningly Great card - fab bow - Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah - Stressedstamper

downrightcrafty

oh totally gorgeous creation, just love it, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs Kate xxx
PS I have new candy if you are interested.

~@ngie~

oh wow this is superly gorgeous... I have just got that digi too & look fwd to creating something as pretty as yours 8o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck ;o)

Angie xXx

Faye

Hazel, firstly thanks for your totally super comment at mine. Next, well done on all your wins. And lastly, but most importantly, I love this card. Your colours choices are fab, I love the touch of glitter and the mahoosive bow is the perfecto touch. See you soon. :)
xxx

Andie's Space

Hi Hazel,
I just love this. Your image is just gorgeous & you've coloured her to perfection. The colours look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Bella´s Bastelecke

Beautiful card...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly.....

Hugs
Judith

Zoe

This is a gorgeous card, I love the gold theme and the lil girlie is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin, hugs x

thescrapmaster

Aww this is so darling! Thanks so much for playing with iCopic this week! I hope to see you back next time.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

debby4000

Beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Jackie

Adorable card, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at S n S this time. hugs J xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails