CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 August 2011

My final card as a guest designer at Craft Your Passion

Today's card is my final time as a guest designer on Craft your passion.
If you don't know I have really been struggling with a very bad back this past week and haven't been able to sit to colour, which is a huge nightmare for me.  So I managed to get a card together not realising I was meant to be following a sketch.  I've been unable to sit and colour another image so I cheated and printed out one of my coloured images.
Here is the sketch you need to be following for this weeks challenge :


And here is my take on the sketch :



The main image I have used is called Steampunk Luca and is from Tickled Pink stamps.  The clock face was an SVG file I found on the net, not sure where.  The squares at the bottom of the card are by Delicious Doodles.  They come as black digi stamps and I just changed the colour of them and made them into little squares.  The embossed section on the cards is done using a the steampunk embossing fold in the clock and steampunk set, by Ranger.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :
One stop crafts - anything but square
2 sisiters - boys
Hugs
H xx

1 comments:

gina g

Fabulous card and great image. Thanks so much for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails