CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 9 August 2011

My Love Of Teddy Bo

So if you didn't know I have to be one of the biggest Teddy Bo.  Gayle draws the most gorgeous Teddy Bo, his girlfriend Teddy Bea and their friends Jolly the  G  Jiraffe and Olifant.
So I have two reasons for talking about Teddy Bo.  The first is that there's a sale going on.

And my second reason??

Well I WON the Teddy Bo challenge with the recipe box that I've made for my niece's 21st birthday.


I won 10 Teddy Bo images but as I couldn't choose just 10 I went and bought another 3 and I then get one free.  I think it's not possible to have too many Teddy Bo and you won't either. So go and grab a bargain now.
Also for those of you from the UK, you can find them mentioned in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine that's just out now.  I'm hoping my copy arrives in the morning.
Big furry hugs,
H xx

1 comments:

Hazel

Hi Hazel - congratulations on your win and looking at the beautiful box you created - well deserved too - fabulous. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails