CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 August 2011

My mojo has returned!!!

This card is being sent to Ryan.  Please take the time to go go Ryan's link and find out a bit about hm and how you can help brighten his day.

Well am I glad my mojo found it's way home.  I think that it might have had something to do with the fact that I was working with a super cute Teddy Bo image.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Teddy Bo - black white and one other colour
2 sisters - boys
Totally gorjuss - as you like it
DYSU - boys
stamps r us - anything goes
Craft us crazy - anything goes
Top tip - boys/men
Cards for men - anything goes




In the second photo I have tried to show you the lush ribbon I have used that I got from Lacey at Stamp and Create.  It's the satin pleats ribbon in satin.  I will ordering more from her once my current lot is near the end.
This cute Teddy Bo is called Bo's bubbly smiles, and can be found in the pencil sketch section of the bits and bobs department.  They are a set of three and were my first ever purchase from Teddy Bo.
Teddy Bo has his hat and jumper coloured in with copic's.  The black and white PP was from one of my best buds Kath, Thanks huni.  I have gone overboard in the matting and layering department but I'm pleased with how it looks.  The final touch on my card is the 2 white candi from Craftwork cards.
If you have managed to read all the way to the end then I will let you into a secret.  I have some blog candy on offer.  It's not being blogged about on any other blogs as I wanted it to go to a "real" follower of my blog but since my mojo has returned I'm feeling in a good mood and thought I'd let just you know.
Hugs
H xx

16 comments:

Helle

Beautiful card you have made for our challenge at Teddy Bo this time!

Good luck!
-Helle-

Rachel

Oh wow, that's one of the cutest bears I've ever seen! Very cute for a boy or girl card because I don't know many bears that can be used on guy cards! How exciting that you got your mojo back! I kind of lost mine for a bit as I had a lot going on for church. I FINALLY got back to crafting last week, but now I kind of got thrown off with the worry about the hurricane. Oy. Thankfully, I still have electricity despite the fact that many have lost power and are dealing with terrible floods (I'm higher up). I think I can unpack my Cricut now and break into my 12 new Copics!

Nela

Super cute card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
Nela xx

Elaine Stark

I love this teddy, he is so cute. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Sarah

Love the teddy. So cute. Thank you for joining us this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

Antoinette

Love this T Bo image and what a fabby card too!! So nice of you to join us for the Teddy Bo Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Antoinette xXx

Nicolchen

A fantastic card you´ve made :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Caroljenks

This is stunning - I really love these images and you've done it proud - beautiful card.
Glad you found your mojo and it's obviously come back in full force too :)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Masculine Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when linking :)
Have you made a note on your calendar so as you don't miss our Birthday Bash week after next? £100's of prizes!!!

Carol x

Pop's Cards

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love the colours, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week hugs pops x

Bettina L.

Wow I just love Teddy Bo and yu've coloured him perfectly. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back for our next challenges;) Bettina

Annette

You've been busy, I gotta say this one is just fab. I love the image. I've not got any of these and the bear is just adorable. Love it. Thanks for joining our masculine challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you join us for our new challenge this week. Annette xx

Angie

Wow what a fab card i love how you have made Teddy Bo so big it works really well. Fab colours to
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Angie x

Naomi

Such an adorable card! Love that LO, the DP, and that FABULOUS image! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at DYSU!

CraftyMomOf3

Hazel this is absolutely adorable!! Thank you for sending this to Ryan! I know it will bring a smile to his day!!

Thank you again my friend!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Kathy

Fabulous card and i love the colors that you have used on this one! That image is just darling as well!
:)Kathy

jojoscraps

It looks to me like your Mojo is doing just fine! Your coloring is beautiful and I love your colors. Just a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails