CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 August 2011

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at Magical Monday's.  For the next two week's we want to see you using our very own Heidi's sketch.  And please don't forget to use a magical image on your project. 
 As Christmas approaches don't forget that the main man Father Christmas and his sidekick Rudolf are magical characters, along with their ever so helpful elves.
This is the sketch that Heidi has designed for us all to work with.


And here is my take on the sketch :




Poor Teddy Bo, I don't think his Christmas job is exactly what he had planned.  This Bo is called Sugar Plum Fairy and he doesn't come with wings I added those in adobe elements.
No only is Bo in a skirt he's also been blinged up to his eyeballs.  Sorry Bo.
Bo is coloured with copic's and I then added glamour dust to his wings, blue ultra fine glitter to his stars and 2 coats of crystal ice stickles.
I used tumbled glass distress ink on the circle and the fancy tag.
The paper's are from the DCWV winter wonder stack.  The gems are fizzy moon and the ribbon is from my stash.
The sentiment was created by my very talented friend Marion.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas
Bunny Zoe - easel cards
Bearly-mine - bling
Cards for men - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - cute and cuddly
Crafts 4 eternity - flags, tickets, tags (I used a fancy tag as a stopper)

Thanks to my great friend Marion I can share with you the word art she made me for this card.
Click on the image to bring it up large then right click and save image as.

Good luck everyone entering our challenge,
H xx

7 comments:

Nannieflash

Fabulous card and I love your sentiment, of course I love Teddy Bo and this image is just such fun to. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

pinky

Thats just adorable! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

gina g

Gorgeous card i so love these Teddy Bo and Bea images. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Liz

great card !!! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
Liz

Laney

Fabulous card hun a super image!
thanks for joining us at bearlymine this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Heidi

Hazel, this is gorgeous. I love the sentiment!

Vicky

Just so gorgeous hun...!

thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails