CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 August 2011

My little girl is turning 21

I don't have any children but due to certain things I got the honour of helping to bring up my niece Rachel.
She turns 21 on the 12th and I feel soooo old.  She's currently working and living in Devon on a dairy farm.  As she most definitely not a girly-girl I had to think of images that were "just her".
I would like to enter Rachel's card into the following challenges :
Tuesday Morning sketches - great sketch guys
Papertake - anything goes -optional metallic, I used metallic card
Critter sketch - summer fun - the sun is on her t-shirt
i-copic - skin tones
Dutch dare - birthdays
Stamps r us - birthdays
copic oz - hair
Paper sundaes - sky and clouds
Cupcake challenge - how old/ include an age




As soon as I saw this stamp I thought of Rachel, its by Nellie Snellen and you can find here.  She is coloured with copics.  All three blue papers have different textures on them.  The mirri blue is from kanban, the others I'm not too sure of.  The 21 was cut out of the same card as the image mat and I then put it through my zyron sticker maker and then covered it in glamour dust glitter.  The ribbon and crocheted lace are from my stash.
Thanks for dropping on by today,
Big Hugs
H xx


16 comments:

Jill

beautiful card love the image she's so cute and your daughter will love it thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tammy

OM Gosh this is adorable!! I LOVE that sweet, sweet image and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Dawn

So adorable Hazel! Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

TesaB

Awwww, how sweet! The stamp is adorable and I love teh colors!

darcy48

Lovely card and love the colours you have used the image is so sweet. Arlinex

Dorte

Such a sweet card, love the image, papers and your beautiful colouring.
Thank you for joining our "Birthday Time" challenge at DDCC. Hope to see you next time.
Dorte,x

Melissa Craig

CUTE, cute, super cute! I have to have that image - it's absolutely adorable and your card is awesome. Happy birthday to your niece. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Mandi-Lee

beautiful colouring! love what you have done with the hair! thank you for colouring with us at COPICOZ. Mandi xxx

Crystal

This image is so sweet & I love how you coloured the background and grass! I'm sure your niece will love it! Thanks for joining us over at Critter Sketch :)

Lucianna Dilsaver

Oh, this is just so adorable, you have colored up that cutie of an image so wonderfully! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Theresa

OMG!! Is that image too sweet or what? Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna

Beautiful design Hazel and such a lovely colour combination...thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Shelly

Such a lovely card, perfect for our challenge at Cupcake this week! I so lurve te cute image and colouring is fab! Shelly ;)

thescrapmaster

So pretty! Love your skin tone coloring. Thanks so much for playing with iCopic this week! I hope to see you back next time.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

sgc

Cute, cute card. LOVE the image! It certainly is summery. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Alica

awww, this is sooo sweet! Lovely image and wonderful clouds!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Hugs, Alica ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails