CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 August 2011

I won the Teddy Bo Love is in the Air challenge

First things first, I need to apologise to my best mate Mandy as she was sat next to me when I saw that I had won the Teddy Bo.  Apparently I screamed in excitement (don't remember doing that bit) and then I began pummelling her leg (I remember doing that thou)
I won with this card 

and this is my Teddy Bo winner's badge :


I made that card to give to my Brother and Sister-in-law for their wedding anniversary which was yesterday.
You can read about my win and also see the awesome DT cards for the new challenge here.
Another of my Teddy Bo cards came number 1 in the top 3 over at Top Tip Tuesday.
This is the card that came top 3 

and this is my top 3 badge :


so still no card to share with you as today I spent time giving my friend a copic colouring lesson and then we went over to costco and got some lovely ribbon.
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails