CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 August 2011

Craft Your Passion Guest Design Spot

Today see's me starting my Guest Design spot at Craft Your Passion challenge blog.
Today is challenge #69 and the theme is Anything Goes.
My image comes courtesy of Doodle Pantry

My image is coloured with my copic's.  I added glossy accents to the candy corn.  The sky is done with my small stipple brush and a clouds template.  This is such a great technique.  The excellent video tutorial is by Bev Rochester and you can find the cloud template I use here. 

The tag's sentiment is computer generated and tied with some bakers divine twine and the extra corn candy were hand drawn, coloured and then covered in glossy accents.
The backing paper is actually yellow card covered with orange angel hair.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :
Critter Sketch - the sketch I used
A spoonful of sugar - use a tag
Allsorts - free and easy
Thanks for dropping on by and I hope to see you again next week for another challenge.
Thanks so much for dropping on by today,
hugs
H xx

6 comments:

Crystal

FAbulous card, LOVE how you coloured the super cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

Lucianna Dilsaver

I just love your card, the image is adorable and your coloring and embellishments are fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly)

Fab card!!!

Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw.....

Emma xxx

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim

Love your clouds background. Colors looks so adorable. I simply like it.

Jill

Great card Hazel!
Gorgeous skies :)
Your colouring is fabulous
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts for the last free and easy july challenge and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

This is fabulous.Love your colouring and thanks for sharing how you did the sky.
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails