CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 August 2011

I came top 3 at Stamp with the Dragon

Today I found out that I came top 3 at Stamping with the Dragon.
I get another new badge for my blog which is great but it's more than that.  It's someone who doesn't know you likes your cards, so thank you to the DT at Stamping with the Dragon.


You can see the blog post where the top three are announced here.
Today I have had a poorly dog and inbetween seeing to her I've also been making an altered recipe box for my niece's 21st present.   I'm hoping to get it finished tonight and will share it with you tomorrow.
Big hugs
H xx

1 comments:

misteejay

Congratulations Hazel - you seem to be on a roll at the moment.

Toni xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails