CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

Want to see my new stash???

The other week I was lucky enough to win a voucher for Stamp and Create.  Well today my order arrived and I'm blown away with the quality of the ribbon I ordered.  I am an official ribbon-a-holic, but boy this ribbon is just beautiful.  Wanna see??



The ribbons are so beautiful and although it will be hard to cut into I know I can order more off Lacey at Stamp and Create.  You will find the ribbon I have ordered here.
Hugs
H xx

2 comments:

THERESA

Oooohhhhhhhhhh, gorjuss, love the lace too.........:))
Enjoy and lotsa luv

hoptownracer1

Just found your blog, as you were mentioned in When The Scrap Hits The Fun Blog. Love your site!!! Your cards are amazing!! Am going to enjoy reading your posts and seeing your wonderful creations! Also, your dogs are adorable! Give them pets for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails