CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Mand's Teddy Bo card

So as you can see from the title the card I have to share with you today is by my best and maddest mate Mand.  She doesn't have a blog and so I told her I would enter it into challenges from my blog.
Mand originally came round for a bit of a copic class but when she saw my Teddy Bo cards for the past few days she wanted to try and colour a Teddy Bo.  After searching my vast Teddy Bo collection she chose one.  I said if she coloured black, white and one other colour she could enter the Teddy Bo challenge.  She got very excited and straight after colouring the card you are about to see she ran straight to the Teddy Bo shop and bought her first 6 images.  So wanna see Mad Mandy's card ??


Mandy would like to enter her card into the following challenges :
Teddy Bo - black white and one other colour
Pink Gem - sketch used
Pile it on - girls
Totally Gorjuss - as you like it
Bearly-mine - flowers
My time to craft - flowers

I would love it if you could leave Mand some of your lovely comments and then she might want to enter our blogging world,
Hugs
H xx

11 comments:

Pop's Cards

Hi sweetie this is just stunning i love the extra colour you have used fabulous, thanks for joining us at Teddy bo this time hugs pops x x x

marion82

go Mandy go Mandy gooooooo Mandy!!
amazing card!! you should share more often your brilliant cards!!
love
xMx

coldwaters2

Oh my word Hazel this is absolutely gorgeous what wonderful deep rich colours, the image and flower look stunning thank you for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helle

Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo with this BEA-utiful card,Mandy!
Good luck :o)

-Helle-

Mandy

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the design and the image also. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Mandy x

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers

Mandy, I hope you continue to make cards and enter them into the contests, as your card is adorable!!! I love the colors you used on your card, and the coloring you did on the bear. So pretty!!!!!

Nicolchen

WOW...your card is just gorgeous :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Tracey Manderson

This is just amazing! love it. Good luck with the challenge and thanks for joining us at BearlyMine
Hugs
Tracey

Nela

Super cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the Teddy Bo challenge
Nela xx

Angie

Great card love the red very stunning.
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Angie x

Pat

Great card, cute image and super colours, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails