CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 August 2011

OK so still no cards to share with you

What with my back seriously playing up and my craft mojo going on holiday, today has been pretty pants.
So I thought I would tell you about the blog candy I have gathered together for one lucky person.
I want to give my blog candy to one of my regular followers and not some random person.  I want to give my candy to those of you out there that regularly drop in.
So want to a teaser on what I have got for you??
There are a beautiful set of 8 12x12 papers by October Afternoon, some stickers, flowers, rub ons and  one of the charm bracelets that I pull to pieces to use as charms. 
There are more things but you will have to come back tomorrow to see the photo.
Remember this candy s for a "real" follower so don't feel you have to blog about it, use my photo of the candy etc.
Hugs
H xx

2 comments:

Marion

Hi Hazel,
There is nothing worse than back problems. I do hope that you can get some relief soon.
hugs
Marion

Alicia B

Ugh, I can so understand the back problems and the lack of creative mojo as well! I am in the no mojo rut myself and hoping it will soon disappear! Hoping you feel better soon also! *Hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails