CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

It's a Kind of Magic

As soon as I saw the Abracadabra stamp from Lili of the Valley, he went straight to the top of my most wanted list, so using him today has been brilliant.
I am entering my magical card into the following challenges :
Lili of the Valley - bring on the music - queen song Its a kind of magic
TotallyPaperCrafts - punches and die cuts - I designed the star circle in Make The Cut
Here come the boys - Myth and magic
Paper Sundae's  - Easel cards
Sentimental Sundays - Sparkly or shimmery (no way is this summer, here in the UK, is it? )
Do you stack up? - use a star
Copic Creations - Doodles - the music notes in white gel pen
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - the sketch below


And here's my card :



The cute Abracadabra guy has been stamped onto a star circle I made in make the cut then cut it on my cricut.  (if you want a copy of my MTC file , please let me know in the comments section and if anyones interested I will work out how to attach a file onto my blog and post it for you)
The star circle also has a black shadow to set off the white and make it pop.
He is coloured with copics, with his stars and moons done in yellow sakura stardust pen and his wand in silver sakura pen.
The sparkly star paper is by making memories and the black organza ribbon has silver dots all over it.  The strip of shimmery black card across the bottom of the card and behind the sentiment is actually from the box I spray my perfect pearls mists on to.  I have doodled the music notes using white gel pen.
The sentiment has been computer generated.
The only way my card is different from the sketch as I have done the stars all around the circle instead of using flowers.
Don't forget if you want a copy of my MTC file just let me know in my comments,
Hugs
H xx 

22 comments:

Anonymous

Absolutely gorgeous card Hazel! Love the layout and easel, thanks for joining in at Here Come The Boys Woo & Lynne

Sue

Hi ya
aww a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Denise

Stunning card - would love a copy of the mtc file.

marion82

this is mazing honey!!! love the music sheet!!! and you did magic with the image!! congrats!!
xMx

Sammi

Hello... so gorgeous!!!

Could you please email me on sales at madformarkers dot com dot au as I would love to send you details for the COPICal hop!

Sammi
xx

Iulia

What a gorgeous card, Hazel! It really conveys a great feeling of magic! Great coloring too!
Hugs, Iulia, new follower:)

WencheP

This is so cool! I love the image and your coloring is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda

cute cute cute Hazel I love everything about it and that image it too adorable
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

mocca22

Oh my god! Totally magic card. I fell in love. Perfect in every detail
Good luck and see you next week in the SS & S

Kathrin

CraftyC

Love your card Hazel and beautifully coloured. I love that stamp.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

karen

What a super card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at HCTB's and hope to see you again, Karenx

Linda Peo.

Absolutely "a magical" card!!! I LOVE your star circle! I have a cricut, but I imagine you need some type of special program to do that. Totally FANTASTIC!

Lesley

What a magical card - amazing. Lesley x

Donna Mosley

Oh Wow! Hazel, this is stunning. Love the image and perfect colouring. Fab details too. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Melanie

Love your card! It looks absolutely amazing...

Hugs,
Melanie

debby4000

Oh this is fabulous, love it.
luv
Debby

RoseC

Hazel, your white doodled music notes perfectly enhance this great card. So glad to see another entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Faye

Oh, I love the colours you've used on this faberoony easel card. Gorgeous border! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Paper Sundaes and Good Luck. x

Kathryn

Very cute card Hazel!
Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays :)
--Kathryn

Paddington fan

Lovely image and love the star circle which sets the image off perfectly!!Thanks for joining our Myth & Magic challenge at Here come the boys!! Love Jacky x

Sprytebyrd

This is such a fun card, Hazel! I love the star frame!
Thanks for joining the fun at Sentimental Sundays this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Unknown

This is such an awsome card Hazel! I love that circle you've made! :) Congrats on making top 4 at HCTB! :)
Lizy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails