CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Look who's 50!

One of my customers asked me for a 50th birthday card with a golf theme for her neighbour and I knew just the stamp I wanted to use.  I'll give you a clue by saying I am entering the Kraftin Kimmie challenge for the first time.  Still don't know?
I am entering this card into the following 2 challenges:
i-copic - use the brown family
Kraftin Kimmie - Gold (my 50 is in gold gilding flakes

Here's my card, I did follow a sketch but I can't remember which one.



This is Raymond the golfer and I have used only colours from the brown family in my copics.  The circle is embossed with a sizzix folder to resemble a golf ball and the 50 have been gilded with gold gilding flakes.
Hugs
H xx

3 comments:

fatmonica

Great stamp-lovely card for a man!

Dana

Wow Hazel!! Absolutely brilliant! I love the embossing you've done on the golf ball, it's perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week at icopic : )
Hugs~
Dana

Creative Tara

what a fun, manly card :) Love the monochromatic browns and the touches of gold!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails