CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad

It's my Mum n Dad's 49th wedding anniversary on thursday and I have made this card for them using what's probably my all time favourite Lili of the Valley image Wedding Couple.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Bugaboo - anything goes
Pollycraft - Love and marriage
Lili of the Valley - Punch it up
i-copic- brown hair
The sweet stop - using the sketch below


And here's my card 



Arn't they just the cutest couple?  They are coloured with my copic's as usual.  The striped holographic card is from Kanban and the blue is from my stash.
The punched border is made using a MS punch called double loops.  The ribbon is also from my vast collection of ribbon. The sentiment came with this stamp and the gems are by papermania.And finally the charm is from Primark, I got it so Mum could have something to keep.
Well thanks for popping over,
Hugs
H xx

5 comments:

Jennipher

You card is absolutely darling! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop.

Stephanie

This is just the cutest card ever! Love the added touch of the charm! Thanks for playing at Catch the Bug this week.

maddy hill

awwww gorgeous .thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.
hugs maddy x

Lori

What a sweet card. I see why this is your favorite LOTV image...it's precious. You have colored it FABULOUSLY, by the way! :) Congrats to your parents. That's an awesome accomplishment and I'm sure they are going to love receiving this card. Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

thescrapmaster

So cute!! I love it. You totally rocked the iCopic challenge this week!
Hugs,
Samantha
iCopic DT Leader
www.thescrapmaster.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails