CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 27 June 2011

Tiddly Inks Sugar and Spice

I've only just managed to get my entry in in time.  But I've made it and thats the main thing.  I am entering my card into the following 2 challenges.
Tiddly Inks - sugar and spice
and
Sunday sketch and stamp - the sketch below


And here is my card :




This cute guy was perfect for one of the sentiments from an inkadinkado set "you look good for your age almost human"
He is coloured with copics, as usual.  The white card has been embossed with fiskars texture plates.  The stars were cut on my cricut using make the cut.
Short and sweet today as I'm tired from having a bad nights sleep,
Hugs
H xx

7 comments:

Unknown

Hi Hazel, fab card, love that image! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week.

Hugs, Barbara x

mfc.melissamade2

LOL - this is funny - I love your coloring and all that gorgeous white space!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Tiddly Inks and making me LOL!!!
Gorgeous!
Hugs,
M

CraftyMomOf3

LOL Hazel!!! What a hoot!! Gorgeous work on your coloring and the sketch as well!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Cre8tiveVet

I love your little alien! Super cute! I am a new follower!-Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Shirley

Hazel, as I told you on PCP, this card is awesome. I love all the layers of white texturing with that wonderful green matting that perfectly matches your little green alien. Great sentiment too.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Great work, Hazel!! :) Love the layers and colors! :)

Unknown

Oh, I love it Hazel! Great sentiment and I love your colors and embossing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails