CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Totally loving Tickled Pink Stamps

This post is my final one as a  Fiskarette, my three months are up and it's time for some new designers.
Tomorrow I will go through all I've learnt about Fiskars products, my favourites pieces and what I now can't live without.  
The card I'm sharing with you all today features one of Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Victorian Steampunk images called Victorian Steampunk Lad Luca.  I really struggled choosing which one to have as I bought quite a few of the digis in the last week as a pick me up after having stupid amounts of pain with my back.  Ok more than quite a few, I bought 8.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
TotallyPaperCrafts - punches and die cuts
Bugaboo - its a mans world
Mad for Markers - brown hair
Tickled Pink Stamps - the sketch below


And here's my card :




Luca is coloured with my copics, and he is edged with vintage photo distress ink.
The BP has been edged with the same distress ink, as has the circle.  The papers are from my stash pile, the kraft cardstock has been embossed with Fiskars squares texture plate and then spritzed with perfect copper perfect pearls mist as has the circle.  The ribbon was from a set from TK Maxx.  The punched spotty strip is done with my fiskars bracket border punch.  The ticket was made by the every talented Marion.
Thanks for dropping on over,
Hugs
H xx

12 comments:

Patricia St Martin

Hi Hazel, Lovely card. Wanted to say thank you for joining the challenge at Color Me Creative. We love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Melissa

Great card. I just love that range of stamps.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers
Melissa

Min

I just love waht you did with this card! The punch you used really does look manly in the way you used it! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "It's a Man's World" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Regan

This is gorgeous! I love the warm tones and the touch of green on his clothes! Fabulous coloring and your ribbon & border punch are a lovely touch! :)
XX
Regan ~ Design Team

Ingrid

B-ful earthy colored men's card! Your image is perfect!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Tickled Pink Stamps.
Hugs Ing

Michelle

Hi

wow, great card!! Love the the image and your colouring is terrific.

Thank you for joining in with the Brown Hair challenge at Mad For Markers.

Michelle :-)

Ruby

A fab entry! I love your image, beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Maire Gamber

Beautiful job! You did a fabulous job on this card! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs,
Marie, DT CMC

Brook

Another great card. Wonderful image too. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Susan

Another fabulous entry Hazel! I love the vintage tones of this card. Thanks for joining in the Brown Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox

Unknown

Oooh this one is very cool!
Alicia xx

Melissa Barnicoat

Great work. I love this. Thanks for playing along at M4M
Mel B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails