CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 June 2011

Teddy Bea All Blinged Up

I'm running very late this week with my Teddy Bo challenge card.  My aches and pains have stopped me rafting quite alot in the past two weeks but I have finally got my Teddy Bo card done and ready to show you.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Teddy Bo - bling it on, this card is covered with glamour dust glitter
Sweet Stampin' - something old (PP from when I started crafting)something new (Teddy Bea stamp)
Papertake weekly - here comes the sun
Anything Goes - summer
Cute card thursday - the sketch below


And here is my card :




The image was bought specifically for this challenge as I though she looks very summery and it would be easy to add some bling.  She is coloured with copic's and then the centre of each flower and around the ring of flowers has been given a good dose of glamour dust.  The hand drawn stitching her eyes and her nose are done with black glaze pen to give it some shine.
The white PP has also got a good dose of glamour dust (glitter)  I went over all the lines in the pattern with glue and then coated with glamour dust.  Unfortunately the camera has not picked it up very well but I think you may be able to make it out in the third photo.  The ribbon is from my stash and has silver thread running up each side of it.
According to the sketch there should be 3 things to the left of the image but as I don't use many embellishments I decided that it didn't need those, plus I didn't want to distract attention away from beautiful Teddy Bea. 
And so there you have it. 
 I am currently in a blog hop with Mad for markers.  Could I please ask you that if you have the time could you please go over and vote for me.  Not only will I win something but the voter will also be in with a chance of winning.
Happy Sundays everyone,
Hugs
H xx

12 comments:

Rosietoes

Beautiful card Hazel. Lovely colouring and the lo is super.

Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Pop's Cards

HI sweetie this is stunning i love the colours you have chosen, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time, hugs pops x

Bev

Absolutely gorgeous card Hazel. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear)

Beautiful card - love the way you've used the same DP for the squares as well - I saw this sketch and thought it was kinda scarey - fab colouring too - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Kathy

Oh this is beautiful! Love the colors that you have used and that layout is fabulous!! Such beautiful coloration of this pretty image too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy BO!
:)Kathy

cheryl

this is a beautiful card,love the image on this bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxxx

Colette

Gorgeous card Hazel, great LO, thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge.
Colette xx

An Occasional Genius

Such a gorgeous card Hazel, you're right about the extra embellishments, it's lovely just to see the image shine! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stammpin challenge x

Clairebears

Such a beautiful card and beautiful colours! I love the sketch too!

Thanks for playing along with Teddy Bo's challenge.

Love Clairebears x

Tracey T

This is so sweet and the faux stitching frames the image beautifully. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Vicky

Just so beautiful Hazel..!

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Zoe

This is an amazing card, didn't think much to the sketch when I saw it, but you've completely transformed it. The colours are amazing and your colouring is out of this world! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails