CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 June 2011

Anyone feel like dancing?

So waana dance? No?!?! Anya flapper does.  As soon as I saw this girl I knew I just had to colour her.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
The Greeting Farm - photo inspiration
Copic Creations - doodles (my music notes were doodled)
Mad for markers - brown hair
Pollycraft - ribbons and flowers (ribbon runs across centre of card and my flowers are the stylized ones with black centres)
Sweet sketch wednesday - the sketch below


And here is my card :



Anya is coloured with copics with a little black glitter on her feather and beads of her dress.  The circle was then edged with spun sugar and dusty concord distress ink.
the "flowers" are actually off a pair of ear-rings I got from Dunnes. The centres of the flowers are dew dops covered in glue then coated in black glitter.
The strip of ribbon across the centre is from my stash and the pink PP came on a free 6x6" pad of pink petticoat papers I got with my magazine.  Others papers are from my stash.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving me such great comments,  read them all,
Hugs
H xx 

23 comments:

sweetbloominscraps

Wow, what a cute card! Love those earring flowers! Clever you!
Judi SSW DT

Patricia St Martin

Wonderful job Hazel. Just love your card. I also love the colors they are awesome. The earring flowers are so clever. Thanks for joining us at Color me Creative Challenge we love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Kathie

Hi Haze,your card is awesome, I love the image and I love how you coloured her for that vintage look for that era. Just perfect and thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

mulberry station

Beautiful job Hazel. I love your flowers. Such a great idea. The pinks and brown colro scheme is just perfect for this adorable image. She is soo cute. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

marion82

woow sweetie she looks amazing!!!! well done!! love the black glitter!!
hugs
xMx

Jeannie

She is just adorable! I love everything about this and I couldn't pick one thing out that isn't just perfect! Awesome job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

melody

fabulous card chickie...and take on the sketch this week! whoa..love that you used earings for the flowers...how creative! and she's just a doll!

Bron

I have a real obession with the 20's and just love the flapper dresses! The layout and papers of your card are very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers this fortnight Hugs from Bron :D

Michele Spera

adorable image and love the papers:-) really beautiful job:-) Thank you for joining us at CMC

Heather

Fantastic card, your little flapper Anya is gorgeous, I love your colours, papers and your sweet doodled notes.

So glad you could join us at Copic Creations,
love
Heather xx

Linda Anderson

Oh what a fun, fun card!! Adorable image that you've colored up magnificently!!! And I love your flowers too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Sheena

Wow, what a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

butterflyamanda

fab card I love greeting farm stamps and she is one of my favourites, love the earring flowers super cute hugs Amanda

Genevieve

Oh Hazel! This is unbelievably CUTE. I just love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Melissa

A great card.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
Cheers
Melissa

Sharon Basel

This is so adorable Hazel! What a cute image, perfect job with the sketch and amazing embellishments! So glad you've joined the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge. Hope you'll return next time too.
Sharon, SSW-DT

Maire Gamber

Great job on your card! So cute.
Thank you for joining us on CMCC

RoseC

Hazel, your Dancing Anya looks fabulous on this lovely card. Your doodled music notes are the perfect enhancement to this image. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Ruby

Yay, I just LOVE Greeting Farm! Your colouring is lovely too. Love how you've done the flowers, what a fab idea! Thanks for playing along with us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Brook

She looks like she's having a blast. So much fun. Love how you've colored her as well. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Susan

A gorgeous card Hazel! Thanks for joining in the Brown Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox

Unknown

Another gorgeous card Hazel!
Alicia xx

Sammi

Another very gorgeous card!!
Thanks for entering M4M brown hair challenge again!
Sammi
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails