CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 June 2011

Welcome to the Mad for Markers big COPICal hop

Hello and welcome to the Mad for Markers BIG Copical blog hop! We are excited today to be hopping around the blogworld with bloggers from all over the world who all LOVE colouring with COPICS! 
If you can here from Down Right Crafty's blog then you are right on track. If not then please go to Sammi's blog  to start at the beginning!



Once you have completed the hop please leave a comment and vote for your favourite creations in any or all of these categories :
1. Colouring embellishments.
 2. using a Greeting Farm image3. using a Spesch Stamps image4. Colouring brown hair
... and you and the person you voted for might receive a little surprise prize!!

But to get there make sure you follow the hop and leave some love for all the participants... your next stop is Ashlee's blog .....Have a colourful day!!

For my stop on the hop I have 2 cards to show you, one for the girls and one for the guys.

Here's my The Greeting Farm card :




I'm guessing that some of you won't recognise this cutie, well she's actually a mix of two different TGF stamps.  I got the idea from this post on the Greeting Farms blog, I just used photoshop as they were digi stamps.
The two different girls are called Wild Sprout Audrey and Cupcake Anya.
She is of course coloured with my trusty copics and has clear gems on her bunches in her hair that have been coloured with copics to match the colour scheme, as has the ribbon running across the card and the gems in the left hand side corners.
The papers are from my straps files.
I used the following copics  :
Hair : E11,13,17,18
Hairband/pants : YG 63,67
Bows/tops : YG 00,03
Skin : E00,11
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
A spoon full of sugar - ribbons and bows
Do it with digi's - monochromatic

And now onto my second card :




The image used this time is a Spesch stamps and is called Max.
He is of course colled with my beloved copics.
The papers are freebies from a magazine, the ribbbon and square gems are coloured with copics to match his pants and the border punch used is a fiskars bracket punch.
The stars were cut from a DCWV Rockstar 12x12 stack.  I then cut out the black sections and replaced them with the grey of the card.  The sentiment is computer generated.
The copics used are :
Hair - E55,57,59
T-shirt - R14,35,37,Boo,o2,05
Pants - W1,3,5
Skin - E00, 11

I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Bugaboo - its a mans world
Sweet sketch wednesday - used their sketch


Once you have completed the hop please leave a comment and vote for your favourite creations in any or all of these categories :
1. Colouring embellishments.
 2. using a Greeting Farm image3. using a Spesch Stamps image4. Colouring brown hair
... and you and the person you voted for might receive a little surprise prize!!
 Make sure you follow the hop and leave some love for all the participants... your next stop is Ashlee's blog .....Have a colourful day!!

So I hope you have enjoyed your visit, and will come back soon to see what I've been up to,
Hugs
H xx

31 comments:

Sammi

hi Hazel!! WOW!! Gorgeous cards!! LOVE your mix of those two TGF images.. makes quite a cutie doesn't it!! :D I love mixing up the characters too!!
and I LOVE your Max card... he is awesome!
Thanks so much for playing along in our Copical blog hop!
Sammi
xxx

Jan Hunnicutt

Hazel I loved seeing your cards today, wow!

Carol Dee

Two fabulous cards, love your coloring. Such beautiful blue eyes.

Sue

Hi...I like the bys card, its so hard oto find ideas for nice cards for males. I love the colours you used in both cards and think they are great.

Honor

Great cards Hazel, I love them both. Hugs Honor x

ChickieChirps

Wow! These are both really amazing cards! I love how you have altered Audrey and Anya cupcake together! Your new girlie is a cutie!

Your colouring on both cards is beautiful!

Arabella

downrightcrafty

gorgeous image and beautiful colouring and such great colour combo
Hugs Kate xx

Leanne

Hi Hazel!! OMG I am a fan.. I love love love ur swap of Audrey and Cupcake Anya!! I hope you were able to play in the FFF challenge last week with that card. Ur coloring is fabulous and you did a wonderful job on the swap. Love it!!
I have to say I love ur Max card too. It's awesome, your coloring skills are MAD!! I need to go back and purchase him just cause of you. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Unknown

Hazel, your colouring is gorgeous! Two fantastic cards here!
Alicia xx

Anonymous

Two fantastic cards - just so cute!!

Gretchen

I adore both of your cards. Love everything about them. Gorgeous colouring.

mulberry station

What gorgeous cards you have made. I love how you have colored them up to perfection. Thanks for joining us this week
Nancy SSW-DT
Judi SSW-DT
Arlana SSW-DT

Linda Anderson

Holy smokers, these cards are STUNNING!!! I want to color like you when I grow up!!! Absolutely perfect! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Faye

I love both these cards! Your colouring is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sketch n Stash. Good Luck! x

Julie

Two brilliant cards - your colouring is divine!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

Kathie

Hi Hazel, I love both cards just so lovely. I adore the one you have made for SSW it awesome what an adoreable masculine card I just love it. Great colours and design papers well done. Great card and thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Swetch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

Jac’s Playground

2 fabulouis projects, I love the mixed up WS you have made a super cute image.

Janet

Gorgeous coloring of the hair...wow!

Min

Wow Hazel - the coloring on this is just AMAZING!!! I just love these cards!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "It's a Man's World" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Carly

Wow wow wow wow!
Wow!

Melissa

WOW! Great cards Hazel. Love them both.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers
Cheers
Melissa

Susan

Gorgeous Hazel! Love the altering you have done with Cupcake Anya and WS Audrey. So cute! Thanks for joining in the Brown Hair Challenge (AGAIN!) at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox

Jeannie

You do an amazing job coloring and both of these creations are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Christine

Gorgeous image great colours fab layout thanks for sharing with us at "Do it With digi" this wk.

smiles Christine digi diva. x

marion82

two beautiful cards from a beautiful person!! congrats sweetie!!
hugs xMx

Melissa Barnicoat

These two cards are simple but they work so well. Just shows sometimes that less is definitely more. Thanks for playing along at M4M
Mel B

Amanda

I love the two cards they are just gorgeous. I love the layout of the girl card.
Amanda

Gwen

Great hair coloring, you've done a great job with these images!!

Genevieve

Oh my!!! Two stunning cards & can I just say WOW, AMAZING colouring!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Sharon Basel

Incredible card Hazel - your coloring of that darling boy image is amazing. You have quite some talent with those Copics. I love the papers and the stars too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Hope you return again to our challenges.
Sharon, SSW-DT

Mandy

Gorgeous cards Hazel, your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis
hugs Mandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails