CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 April 2011

Tiddly Inks Friendship Card

I have had the following image coloured for quite a few days now but tonight has been my first chance to make it into a card.
I have used the following sketch from Sweet Shop Sketchers.  This was a lovely sketch to work with and I'm glad I found their blog this week.


And here is my card :



Sorry the photos a but squiffy but I was struggling for some good light to take the photo in.
This gorgeous image is from Tiddly Inks and is called Happy Q.  I have coloured her with copics and used Suzanne Deans tutorials to do her hair.  It was very hard work, took me a long time but I'm really pleased with how her hair turned out.  The image has a dotty border using sakura blue stardust pen.
The pearlised backing paper is by centura and the PP is by Bo Bunny called Gypsy lace, I have used both sides on this card.
The heart is wooden and I think I got it in an embellishment swap.  I have coated it and 2 card candy in turquoise ultra fine glitter.  That glitter has got everywhere and I now have a glittery dog or two.  Just an occupational hazard in this house.
The sentiment inside reads "Of all possessions a friend is the most precious" I thought this was just the right wording as her arms are open wide ready to give you a hug. Sorry I cant take a photo but the glue has not dried on the heart and the candi.
This card is also being entered into the Pollycraft Challenge, which has the theme of friendship.
I should have a challenge card for the pollycraft challenge next week using one of her images.  I have enough now as I bout around 20 this morning as she has a 50% off sale.  It ends today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails