CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Rain, rain, go away

The challenge over at Bugaboo is to create a rain project.
I have made my using the following sketch from Card Patterns


And here is my card :



I have used Rain, Rain bear.  He is coloured with copics as usual.  I have used Anita's 3d clear gloss
finish to cover the umbrella, the small raindrops and the puddle.

The quote was computer generated.
The patterned paper is Bo Bunny, I think but I'm not sure.
 The blue strip was cut from blue coredination cardstock then embossed with my fiskars raindrop texture plate, and sanded with an emery board.  I used my cuttlebug, with the a plate, c plate and one of those freebie mouse mats.
The final portion has been spritzed with blue smoke perfect pearl mist.
I used my MS double loop punch to create the die-cut border. 
The silver glitter strip is actually a peel off.  The ribbon is from my stash and the bow made with my bow-easy.
Finally those glass looking drops were a buy off ebay, and I think they are called dew drops.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Patterns - the sketch used
Bugaboo - rain
Paper Sundae- use 2 or more from the following toppings, sparkle, pearls, die-cuts and yellow.  I used sparkle, die cut border and yellow.
I really enjoyed doing this card, and I now have the afternoon free so I may be back with another card later today,
Hxx


5 comments:

Min

This is just adorable! I love the sentiment you used and your design is just terrific! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Singin' in the Rain" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Vanessa

Sweet! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Alica

Very pretty! Love how you colored the umbrella and the dew drops are great too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Toni K

This is sooo cute! Love your rain ;)

Joy

perfect image for this challenge, thanks for playing with bugaboo! Joy DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails