CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 April 2011

I am a Pollycraft Favourite

As you may know my netbook died yesterday so today I have been trying to put all my favourite blogs to visit and challenge blogs to enter onto my Mums laptop.  It feels so big and heavy compared to my little netbook.
Anyway I digress, as I was going through all the challenge blogs I just noticed that I was chosen as a Pollycraft favourite!!
I'm really stoked and it has made this situation so much easier to put up with.
Thanks for dropping on by, whilst you're here why don't you read up on the CS Designs Easter hunt thats going on.  There's digi stamps to be won so well worth joining in,
H xx

1 comments:

fatmonica

Congratulations again Hazel!Hope you get your laptop sorted.mine's slowly dying so I know how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails