CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 April 2011

Happy Birthday Dave (FIL)

Today is my Father-in-laws birthday.  He's 21 again.
His loves our holidays to Mexico so I decided to make him Mexican themed birthday cards this year.  Which may sound hard but Dustin Pike over at Doodle Dragon Studios has made some great Mariachi images.
I am in a rush to get to his house to give him the cards so please accept my apologies over a rather rushed blog post.

Here's the three band members :

I will now list each card separately and put which challenge they are entered in to.


The Sweet Shop : sketch Sweet Shop Sketches
Bugaboo : 4 or more layers Bugaboo
Doodle Dragon Studios - birthday card : Doodle Dragon Blog



Sketch Saturday - Sketch saturday
Bugaboo - 4 or more layers : Bugaboo

 This image fits in the mexican theme as a pelican in Mexico took a disliking to my FIL.


Anything goes : Pearls coloured to match the mexican flag : Anything Goes
Gem challenge : sketch : Pink Gem Challenge Blog

19 comments:

Kathryn

what fab cards, they are all so cute! I am sure FIL loved them! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

fatmonica

Great cards!How do you keep coming up with these fab images?!

Dawn Easton

Oh my! These are fabulous! LOVE those images! So cute!!!

Shelby Goolsby

Aahhhh these are all so cute!! I love them!! Hugs, Shelby

Tamara Morton

Fabulous collection of cards, my Dad is the same always 21..lol Thank you for joining in our challenge at Anything goes
Hugs
Tamara

Min

I just love what you did with Dudley on these cards!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "4 or More Layers" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Cazza

Wow what a fab and fun collection of cards, I bet your FIL loved them!!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Joy

very cute, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT

The Spotted Chick

LOVE all of them. The pelican is TOO STINKIN CUTE!! Must add him to my wish list! Tee-hee! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug!

Ginny

fabulous batch of cards, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

Janet

Beautiful cards......love the one which follows my sketch x

debby4000

Oh fabulous cards.
Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.
luv
debby

Jodie Mackrell

great cards! love them all! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Gramma

Great cards... love your coloring.
Hugz,
Gramma

Jane

My goodness you have been busy - great cards - thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

Rikki Holley

Your cards are so pretty.

Ri

CraftyGirl

They are such cute cards.
Don’t forget to visit me over at Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Diana

All the images are so cute. Your cards came out wonderful!

Denni

I love the entire band! and the pelican too ;) GREAT cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails