CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Whats on your workdesk Wednesday 97

Hi there, thanks for dropping by.  My desk is rather tidy today.  Had to do a big tidy up on Monday as I had lost sight of my desk altogether and couldn't find anything.


So what's on my workdesk? Well most of the printed digi stamps are from cs designs with the exception of one little Tiddly Ink.   There's also my copic colour chart, a bottle of glamour dust, a cup of ice cold milk and a lovely Easter card off my good friend Marion.
Whilst you are here having a good old nosey, go and click on my banner and the top post is all about an Easter blog hop/Babushka hunt where you can win some digi's like I have on my workdesk today.
H xx

5 comments:

cardsandacuppa

Lovely easter card from your friend and gorgeous colouring you have done, it's great to have a nose round! thanks!
Hugs xx

Annie

Love the little images you are working on.
A x

Karen

Gorgeous Easter card that you have made for your friend and lovely digi images/colouring that you are working on.
Have a lovely Wednesday,
Karen #102

okienurse

cute card! The digi images are really cute also looking forward to seeing what you do with them. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

marion82

oh Hazel so glad you enjoyed the lolly easter card!!! hugs!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails