CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 April 2011

Couldn't resist another Hildie card

I enjoyed doing some cards yesterday with my digis from cs designs that I just had to do another one.
I have used the following sketch from Mojo Monday :


Here is my card :



This time I have coloured her a monochromatic colour scheme so I could enter it into a new challenge blog I was told about called Magical Monday.
She has been coloured in with a mixture of copic's and sakura pens.  Her swirly and spotty dress is done using the clear stardust pen over copics.  Her shoes are purple stardust and her flower is the purple metallic pen.  Her wings are done using diamond stickles and her pearls on her shoes started out life as white pearls and I coloured them purple with my copics.
She is then mounted onto purple metallic angel hair.  The PP are from my stash and then I dry embossed the panel on the botton using my fiskars shapeboss creative sampler.  The ribbon is from my stash and the tag is stamped with the word magical.
This card is also being entered into the following challenges :
Pink Gem Challenges - pearls and swirls- swirls on PP and her dress and pearls on her shoes
Papertake Weekly - spotsand stripes -spotty PP and dress

As you can see I love these fairies and there will be more cards coming soon,
Hugs
H xx

4 comments:

Lacey Stephens

Super cute card!! Great take on the Monochromatic challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT

Sharon Caudle

Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Sharon

Hazel this is such a gorgeous card using Hildie!!! I love it and I love the purple colours!

Christine

Gorgeous sweet creation lovely pearls thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this time.

smiles Christine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails