CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A huge Thankyou

As you may know my beloved netbook died the other day.  Not only did I loose so very many photos but I also lost some digi stamps.  I had backed up most of then using dropbox (its free and really worth downloading) but some slipped through the net.
And so I had to ask some digi stamp companies if they wouldn't mind sending me some of my lost digi's.
This post is to say a HUGE THANKYOU to Christy at Tiddly Inks and Jodie at Bugaboo stamps.
I use digi stamps in nearly every card I make and knowing that I have their stamps to colour really makes me happy.  I just love them both and thankfully they have replaced my missing digi's.
There are lot's going on behind the scenes at both companies.
It's Tiddly Inks 1st birthday soon and Christy has exciting things going on to celebrate this huge milestone and Jodie is working hard to bring everyone a new Bugaboo shop.
Hopefully I will be back to creating card sand entering challenges tomorrow, once I have some programmes put back onto my netbook,
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails