CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 April 2011

A challenge card from a little boy to his Great Gran

I was asked by my hubby's cousin if I could make a card for her new born little boy, Ethan, to give to his great grandma.
I used the following sketch :


Here is Ethan's card :


Sorry for the poor quality photograph, it's very gloomy and overcast today.
We thought this stamp from Lili of the valley was a good choice.  Its called The little things.
It has been coloured with my copics and a little bit of glitter was added to the flowers.
The PP was from Kanban I think.  The ribbon across the centre was from an embellishment swap I did last month.  The flower was made by my talented friend Marion.  And the sentiment was done on my PC.
This card is also being entered into the following challenges :-
Cute Card Thursday - cards that feature couples
and 
Anything goes challenge - make your own embellishments

I just wanted to say a BIG thankyou to everyone who left me comments yesterday when I revealed I was part of the Fiskarettes design team.
Hugs
H xx

6 comments:

Deb

beautiful card, how sweet!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Jean
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean

Such a sweet card she will enjoy! Hope your Mother's Day is wonderful also!

Tamara Morton

Wow what a stunning card, I love all those soft colours you have used. Congrat's on your new DT post and for entering ours at Anything goes and for joining in our challenge
Good luck
Hugs
Tamara

marion82

wow the flower seems stunning in this card...maybe I should make some more...hugs!!

Bente

Lovely card, nice colors and details.
Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails