CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 April 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Brody

I was asked last night to make a 3rd birthday card for my SIL's friends little boy.
Out of my many, many, many digi stamps I chose a bear from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
There really are huge amounts of brilliant stamps over at Bugaboo, covering many topics, ages and interests.
Here is my card :


The wording is actually a font and was printed and not hand drawn.
The image is coloured with copics and then the dotty border is done with red and blue sakura stardust pens.
The large 3 is cut from red glitter paper.  The red mirri card is embossed with a crafts too folder (i think) and then I used an emery board to sand off the red mirri stars.
The PP is from my stash so I don't know the make and the card is finished off as usual with card candy this time in red mirri.
Thanks for popping around,
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails