CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 April 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge 46 - You're a stitch

Well I'm cutting it close with my Tiddly Inks Challenge card this week, arn't I?
I am combining my TiddlyInks Challenge card with a new card sketch blog I found earlier today.
This new blog is called CPS or Card Positioning Systems.
I loved working with this sketch and had been looking for a new sketch challenge since Friday sketchers closed.
So here is the CPS sketch:


And here is my card :








The sunshine has gone so it was a bit overcast when I took these photos.






This shot shows the strawberry charms off better. 



This little cutie is called Minnie's berry, and just had to get it when I saw the charms my very good friend, Marion, sent me from Greece.  I have cut the loop off then and secured then to the ribbon with silicone glue.
She is coloured with copics and red sakura stardust pen (for her glasses and shoes) I have used Anita's 3d clear gloss for her glasses.  I have used a fine liner pen to do my stitching around Minnie.
The textured red mirri card is from Kanban.  It comes in a wide variety of colours but they have now stopped manufacturing this card as it was not cost effective as there is more waste than product when they make it.  I love it so much, its great because of the texture so if you want some you'd best be quick and get it.
The corner swirls are cut from a black shimmer card using a spellbinder die.
The ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.

Now don't forget that there will be a big Tiddly Inks blog hop over the weekend.  You really won't want to miss it, and here's what Christy (owner and artist of Tiddly Inks) has to say about it all :

"So check back on April 30 for the beginning of our one-year anniversary...or is it a birthday??

Hmmm, either way, we will have new images and lots of fun stuff...see you on April 30 for the kickoff of our brithday celebration---a Treasure Hunt Blog Hop. :) We will have lots of goodies hidden through the blog hop and we have some fantastic guests for the day...:) It should be lots of fun!"

Here's to a happy start to the week,
H xx

12 comments:

Sue Jones

Aww she is ADORABLE!!reminds me of one of my sisters when she was young :) Love it.

Scrappy~Sarah

beautiful card :)

CraftyMomOf3

this is fabulous Hazel!! I love that sketch!! you totally rocked it out!! great strawberry charms, too!!

Hugs!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Love it, Hazel!!!! Perfect all around!

Loopylou.

awwwww hazel she just looks so sweet and i love those charm berries!! just fab!!! thank you for coming to play again with the tiddly inkers! huge hugs Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger

OOh so pretty, Love the shine and that charm is just perfect! Adorable, Hazel! Thanks for joining us again this week! xxD

mfc.melissamade2

Hazel my dear you have out done yourself!!! I LOVE this card - the scrolling and the rich colors are fabulous!!! Gorgeous and thanks for playing with us again this week!
hugs,
M

Shirley

This card is totally beautiful. Love the mirri paper, the corner flourishes and your coloring of Minnie is wonderful.

Unknown

Oh Hazel, I LOVE this! the charms are great, you colored her so well and that background paper just makes it pop!

Tracy Jedi

I absolutely love this card! You did an amazing job on it!

femke

lovely card!!! thank you for joining us at tiddly inks.

greetings femke

Larissa

Such a lovely card Hazel! Love this image and I love how you coloured it! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails