CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 April 2011

SSC Blog Hop Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog.  For those of you coming here from the Simply Scrapping Crafts site, I hope you like what you see and enjoy hopping around the blogs.  If you never heard of Simply Scrapping Crafts, why not pop over and have a look, there's lots on offer over there
The theme for this hop is "spring" and have got a card to share today.  The skys have been a beautiful blue this easter weekend so I took the beautiful sky as my inspiration.



As you can see the sun went out in-between shots so my close-up to show the shimmery background didn't work.
The background was made by blending faded jeans, broken china and chipped sapphire distress inks on conqueror concept gold dust card.  I then spritzed them with ranger perfect pearls mist in blue smoke and turquoise.
The PP is a freebie from a magazine and the image is called Spring Huggabugg from Tiddly Inks and is coloured with copics and sakura stardust pens.  Her wings are covered in glamour dust.  The dots in the corners are from Craftwork Cards and are from the candi line.
I would love it if you liked my card so much that you wanted to follow me and my creations,
Thanks for blopping over here and enjoy the rest of the hop,
H xx

20 comments:

Mary Maruscak

This is beautiful, and great techniques! WOW!
I also love that you took the pic in the grass, I take most of my photos of designs outside, too. Even in gloomier weather...nothing beats natural light, IMHO!!

{Chrissie}

Beautiful card Hazel. I love the colors you chose - they are just perfect with the image! Thank you so much for playing along!

Rene

What a pretty card!
The blues remind me of clear spring skies!!
Thanks for joining in the Blog Hop!

Pink Scrappin Diva

love the image....beautiful card

dalia

Doris T.

Love the colors - great job!
Doris :)

Julia

Lovely! Beautiful card.

Chris Stern / CS Designs

Hazel, You already know I love everything you do and this card is also stunning. Hope you are having fun with the SS Hop.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Donna Huisinga

Your colors are so soft. Just right for your cute image. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Lee

Hey Hazel,
Love the card! The image and colours are stunning!

Unknown

Oh, I love the colours so much!

Sparkly Engineer

Very springy indeed. Love all the shades of blue.

Yvonne

I love the colors you chose for this card. It's simply amazing!
~Yvonne
OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

Anonymous

The Sun may have gone out but the card is adorable. I love those colors. That is the cutest card. I love it, thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs Cathy K (Mercieschild)

Mari

We really DO have so much in common! :D
PP mists, distress inks, Tiddly Inks - you can't go wrong with any of those things!
Gorgeous card Hazel! Love the color you got for the sky!

Tenny Kusuma

Hi Hazel,
Beautiful card. Love all the details on this card. TFS.
Hugs -- Tenny
http://createwithtenny.blogspot.com

Sharon

Beautiful card Hazel - beautiful colours and gorgeous image! Happy SS Blog Hopping!

Paper Bagley

Very soft feel with your card...see you later...Tootsie

Unknown

Love the card and the colors are just so pretty. Well done. Maggie

Tammart Designs

What a lovely card layout, I really like the colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gracie

Such a sweet card.. love the color combo. TFS.. great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails