CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Chloe and the Mushroom

Two posts in one day for me!!  Thought I would share another card I've made with CS Designs, this time its the  cute Chloe and the mushroom image.
I have made this card using Sweet Sketch Wednesday's sketch.


And here's my card :


And here's a close up of Chloe :


Chloe has been coloured with a mixture of copics and sakura stardust pens.  The stardust pens have been used on the mushroom stalk, the grass and the spots on the mushroom.
I have added a pink gem to her shoes and glamour dust to her wings.
The metal embellishment is actually off some ear-rings I bought recently.  There were 9 on each ear-ring so a total of 18 for £2.50.  It is held in place with a pearl brad.
The PP is by We R Memory Keepers and is called hippity hoppity.
It was reduced in TK Maxx to £6 for a 12x12" stack.  There were 3 of each pattern so I split it between myself and my 2 friends.  The ric rak is from my stash.
Its been a while since I've done a twist card.  I forgot how much I enjoyed making them.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - using the above sketch
Anything Goes Challenge - using pearls
Cute Card Thursday - Tropical colours
Hugs
H xx

8 comments:

sweetbloominscraps

Hazel, your image is adorable. I love the glitter on the wings...yes, just add glitter. It always makes it better! Thanks for sharing with us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Kathryn

Oh I just love the colours you have used for this, so sweet! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

Kathie

Hi Hazel, very cute image I do love the glitter on it's wings and pretty colours used. Thanks so much for sharing it with us today at Sweet Sketch Wednesday good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

mulberry station

This is such a sweet image. I love your colors and the glittler on the wings too. Thanks for joining us again this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson

Totally adorable card!!!! Lovely image and fun glittery wings!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Sharon Basel

Oh how adorable Hazel! I love that darling image, especially paired with the beautiful DP you selected. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, DT

Genevieve

Very sweet Hazel, adorable little image & gorgeous papers.
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Jeannie

What a fun and pretty card and I love how you made a matching envelope! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails