CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 September 2010

Time has done it again

Once again time has run away with itself and I've got virtually no crafting done.  I'm really annoyed I havn't done my tiddly inks challenge card especially as I have the image coloured in ready to go.
Over one the tiddly ink group on paper craft planet there have been some absolutely amazing cards.  
Tiddly inks images are a joy to colour in but the skill that is on show over there has got to be the best around.
Please come and join us all for a chat.  There's usually someone hanging around 24hrs as we are all spread around the globe and Christie usually has a new freebie for members every week. How cool is that.

I've decided I need to increase my colouring skills so my lovely mum & dad have said they will pay for the introduction to copics class for my Christmas present. Its on 14th November.  I'm really looking forward to it, though I can't book it til Wednesday when I see mum for our new exercise class, called Zumba.  Will let you know how it goes.

Mikes bad back seems to be getting better as he can now walk upright.  Hopefully he will be back in work tomorrow and we can settle into our usual routine.

Hope your having a great day,
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails