CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 September 2010

Leelou Blogs

Yesterday at Mum n Dads I helped Dad transfer the cow and calves from the shed to the field and now I'm pretty sore.
My hip won't allow me to sit on a chair and craft so I'm laid on my settee blog hopping.
I'm really glad I did as I stumbled upon leelou blogs.
The beautiful template you see here was downloaded for FREE from her blog. 
She has some beautiful designs for free but also has some pre-made layouts for $10.

Mike has finally finished working nights and has the next 9 days off as he's worked the past 21 days straight.  We've decided we will have at least one day out while he's off but sure where to yet.
Off for some more blog hopping.
Enjoy your Sunday,
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails