CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 30 September 2010

Leahs 2nd Birthday

Before you say anything, yes, I know she's a dog but we don't have human children, our family is made up of me, Mike and the dogs.

Here's our birthday girl.


I love this photo of her.  I took this one as part of my family assignment on the photography course i took last year.  She's watching television, which is one of her favourite things to do, especially if its a video featuring her.

Hopefully tomorrow I will find the time to do the Lili of the valley challenge.
I need to do a get well card for my friend Amanda who is in hospital at the moment after a recent operation.


Nearly forgot to say, don't forget to check the big sale that starts tomorrow over at Tiddly Inks
Love
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails