CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 11 September 2010

New Christmas Tiddly Inks & LOTV Challenge Card

Have you seen the new Christmas Tiddly Inks? No?? Quick go and have look.  They are so gorgeous and if you're anything like me you'll want them all!!

I've decided I'd enter another challenge and created a card for the Lili of the Valley weekly challenge.
Challenge 64's theme is "One For The Boys".
I've chosen to use the James Bear, Wrapped in Tinsel which you can find here.
I coloured him in promarkers, used red glitter for the tinsel and metallic sakura pens for the baubles. I then did a morse code pattern around the edge and blended some silver ink around the image.
James is mounted on red glitter card, them onto some patterned paper I had lying around.  
Both the large and small stars are punched from holographic paper using Martha Stewart punches. 



I'm off to Mum and Dads this afternoon to put some stuff on ebay as its free listing this weekend, plus Mikes at footy this afternoon watching our local team Rochdale AFC.
Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by,
Hazel xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails