CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 September 2010

Lovely new stash

After a crap nights sleep due to my crappy back and waking with a horrible headache, my lovely hubby suggested we go out this afternoon and was there a craft place I fancied going to!!!!
I chose Crafty cards of Dewsbury, home of Every crafts a pound.
Was not expecting the shop that we found.  You could not go in there and not find a piece of card to match any project going.  They have hundreds of different patterned and plain card stock, great templates (inc one what Mike said we had to get, pics of this will follow) stamps,punches,die-cuts, ink pads, you get the picture.
The lady behind the counter was also very helpful and friendly.
They run classes and I so wish they were closer to me as the cards they had on display were lovely.
Heres what I got :


This is the template that Mike saw and said we should get.  I'll post the completed example further down.



I don't think its possible to have too much bling!







                              Thought this was quite a good deal as I was running low on white card. 





My first Tim Holtz distress ink pads, 6 little dummies in blue and pink, and some lovely shimmer card.



And now to what caught Mikes eye.  How cute is this guy?!?!?

I've printed off some digi stamps before tea and may make a start on then once we've walked the dogs.
Thanks for dropping by,
H xx

2 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Super cute finds, Hazel. :)

Ellis

Great things you got, love the little moose/elk! =)
Hope you're having a great day!
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails