CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 9 September 2010

My Tiddly Inks Challenge Card

Challenge 20: Happy Birthday! Create a birthday invite/card

A very merry unbirthday to you, to you!!! :)
So glad you came to play on our
un-birthday celebrations of birthdays (unless it happens to be your birthday this week, then a very merry birthday to you. :D)
We are all about the day of your birth this week, so choose your
favoritest Tiddly Inks image and make a birthday card with it....who couldn't use an extra birthday card? :)

Well this is my very first challenge card.  I couldn't decide with of Christie's new pussy cat digi stamps I wanted so got them both.

I hope you like my twist pussy cat card.
I've coloured the image in with my trusty promarkers and used my sakura clear stardust pen on his nose.  The patterned paper is from the DCWV rockstar stack.
The sentiment was wrote by my craft robo using the sakura black stardust pen.
The paw print is from the inkadinkado dogs clear stamp set and has been embossed with cosmic shimmer black glitter embossing powder.

Hopefully tomorrow I will do a step by step guide to my twist card.


8 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

This is great Hazel. :) Love it!
Congrats on joining in your first challenge.

Ana

Beautiful card!!!

Loopylou.

wow hazel what a fantastic card to start your challenge entering with hun, i love the twisty idea and kitty looks fabulous, thankyou for popping in to play with the tiddly inkers this week,hugs Lou xxx
P.s. your blog is looking awesome hun, gorgeous cards xxx

mfc.melissamade2

So cute - I love the kitty images too! I think i ended up with both also - you did an amazing job here!!! Love it!
Melissa

CraftyMomOf3

Hazel - I loveeeeeee this creation!!! Just glitterly fabulous!!

craftyhugs!
meredith

ps - your dogs are GORGEOUS!

Nancy

isn't that image soo fun? I love your card Hazel.... thanks for playing this week at Tiddly Inks and we look forward to seeing you again...

Hugs
Nancy

Larissa

Fabulous card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs,
Larissa

Mandi

What a fantastic card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails