CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 24 September 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge 22: Sketch Challenge

This weeks challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is a sketch kindly designed by Betty Boo .

I had such a hard time choosing which of my ever increasing collection of Tiddly Inks to use.
I opted for Christmas Princess.


She is coloured in with my promarkers. The glittered trim on her hat and dress is done in Glamour dust.
The patterned paper is from the Dovecraft winter wonderland pack.
The large snowflakes are cut in glitter paper with my xcut silhouette punch and the small ones with my martha stewart snowflake corner punch.
The let it snow wording is off a glittered peel off.
Finally the tags on the left hand side are looped ribbon printed with the words let it snow and attached with tiny white brads.



Please take the time to stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and see the gorgeous cards that are on show.

Thanks for stopping by,
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails