CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 September 2010

How to do a twist card & Thomas the Tank Engine.



Well today's been pretty busy.  This morning I went with my mum into Bury to get some coated card from rymans.  It was on 3 for 2 so got 300 sheets!!
I can now stamp and colour with my promarkers to my hearts content.
This afternoon I designed a Thomas the tank engine template for my craft robo, for a member of my team on UKScrappers.
Heres the Thomas I made.

How to do a twist card

For the sake of this tutorial I will use the measurements I normally use but this will work on any square card.
I have taken photos to help show you exactly what I'm talking about.
  • Cut your card stock to 29x14.5cm
  • Fold in half then on the square on the left fold from the top left to the bottom right. This bit is the important bit, get it mixed up and you'll have to start again.

  • Next cut a piece of card 14.5cm square and use this to do your card design on.

  • Turn your card base over and put double sided tape on the bottom right triangle only of the front of your card.

  • Attach your card design to the front of your card base.
  • Finally you need to make a stopper for your card to prop itself up against.  This needs to be put on a foam pad in the bottom right hand corner in the inside of your card.
  • The closer to the centre your stopper the more upright your card will be.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails