CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 September 2010

Another Tiddly Card

At about 5.45pm last night I suddenly realised I had forgot to pick up my prescription from the chemist and had no way of getting there.  A frantic phone call to my SIL who works at a chemist and she managed to get me an emergency supply to last me til monday.  I cost me a fiver but can't live without them.
Whilst on the phone to SIL she said "Oh I need a card for a little girl for tomorrow dinner and can it have her name on please?"  Talk about short notice!
Luckily I had bought Donna from Tiddly Inks earlier in the work and thought this would suit a little girl who wasn't a girly girl.
I coloured her in last night and have finished the card this morning.


I decided to follow the same sketch as yesterdays challenge card and also do it as an easel card like yesterdays.
She is coloured in with my promarkers except for the frogs who are coloured in with my sakura green stardust pen.  The raindrops are made with chalks.
The umbrella,puddles and raindrops are coated in Anitas 3D clear gloss finish to give it the wet look.
The two frogs at the top right are hand draw by me to replicate the one Donna has in her hand.
The greeting is wrote on my craft robo in blue sakura stardust pen.
The green textured paper is from a Gemstone pack,sorry don't know the make.
The patterned paper is DCWV Penny lane.
Thanks for dropping by,
H xx

6 comments:

Loopylou.

hazel i love both your challenge cards hun, they are gorgeous. hugs Lou xxx

Unknown

Hazel

No pressure then to get this card done for your SIL!!! That was probably the challenge in itself. Ooh - glad you got your meds - its pays to have contacts LOL!!! I've done it loads of times and had to beg the receptionist at the surgery to bail me out rather than make me wait the required 48 hours!

Clever you for drawing the frogs - a talent i clearly haven't got, i'd have fiddled about with it in painshop or something to issolate it.

Good luck in the challenge.

Paula x x x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Way to trade out with your SIL....except not really, right? LOL
It is a cute card! :) I hope she has a great birthday. :)

Ana

Cute card!!!

Larissa

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger

Very sweet, and on such short notice! I love it! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails