CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 30 September 2010

Tiddly Ink challenge card & What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday (69)

Hello everyone.  I will apologise in advance if there are spelling mistakes, but I've got one hell of a headache.

First off my tiddly ink card.

Challenge 23: Diamond glaze/Crackle accent

Happy fall everyone! We have a great new challenge for you this week.
 I know I had fun with it. :)
We are all about cards and projects with crackle finishes and diamond glazes this week, and you can see some great examples from the design team below.

Pick your favorite Tiddly Inks image and create using diamond glaze or a crackle finish (I have a freebie crackle design paper in our PCP group this week) and link your card by next Monday night at 10 PM CST.

I don't have any diamond glaze or crackle finish but i think Anitas 3d gloss finish is the same thing-ish.
Its my friends birthday today and so i chose sealed with.
Im not a cat person but this cat is just too cute to sit in the shop.
I already had him coloured in with my promarkers and his nose and eyes are shiney thanks to the clear gloss and so hes simply layered up onto blue card that ive used one of my martha stewart punch around the pages on.
He is then layered up onto the card base and the edge of the card is edged with anitas glitterations in silver.  The inside said of all possessions a friend is the most precious.



Don't forget to check out the tiddly inks store on friday for lots of new images and a big sale.

Its now Thursday.  Blogger didn't want me to upload any photos yesterday so here I am.

My desk is not as tidy as last week even though I've hardly crafted this week.


On the paper trimmer are my new sizzix christmas embossing folders.
A really nice set for christmas cards but also the large can be used all year round as its just large circles.
I got it from country view crafts here and they were also doing free p&p.

If you look closely you will also see my pee-wee glitters.  I bought a set of 6 different lots but have decided only to keep three so if my friend doesn't want them they will be going on ebay tonight.

Off for a bit of crafting,
H xx  

7 comments:

Curly

Hi Hazel,
I your card is so sweet, I like the cats little nose brilliant idea, and also I would like to thank you for your lovely comment.
Also your dogs are so beautiful, and one of each colour I love it.
Take care, have a great day, Hugs Bridget :)

DonnaMundinger

Just darling, Hazel! "Sealed with" will make a kitty lover out of anybody! LOL Love his shiny nose. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week and I sure hope your headache subsides. xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Adorable card! :)

I hope you feel better today. :) Nothing dropped or burnt I hope. :)

Anonymous

Hello Hazel, hope the headache has gone now. Love the photo of Leah, happy birthday to her. Sweet card too.

Hugs
Brenda

Loopylou.

morning hazel!! happ sunday! i do love this cute little kitty card.thankyou for joining in the challenge hun, hugs Lou xxx

mfc.melissamade2

OH so sweet!! I love this kitty image!
Melissa

Ana

Sweet card!!! I love this image.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails