CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 June 2012

Welcome to the weekend

Good evening everyone. Today I have a card I made for my my cousin's hubby.
I did forget to get a good photo before I sent it so these photo's are just off my phone.



Image is by Lili if the Valley coloured with copic's
Paper's are First Edition New leaf
Postcard stamp is Lili of the Valley
Border punch is Fiskars binding punch
Pale brown weave from stash

If you like my clouds effect then keep popping back to
 find out when my clouds tutorial goes live both on my blog
and the Teddy Bo blog.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you again soon,
Hugs
H xx

1 comments:

Sonia

Aww this is so sweet, great card fab colouring too.
Hugs Sonia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails