CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 June 2012

It's finally Friday!!

Boy have I been tired this past week. I'm blaming it on lack of chocolate.
Today I have a couple of Teddy Bo cards to share with .
One is my Fairytale Friday card and the other 
is a card I made for my Dad's birthday back in May that I forgot to blog.

So are you asking yourself what Fairytale Friday is????
Well when you've reached the end of a very long week and need a good giggle,
then head over as Colette share's the going's on at Teddy Bo Towers.



Isn't he adorable???
TEDDYBO_195 coloured with copic's and prisma's
. Sakura stardust pens used on the frog
Spellbinder tear drop circles.
Spellbinder corner die
Papers are First Edition Up, up and away (my all time favourite)
Pearls from stash

What do you think of his blue glow??
 I've never tried it before and I just guessed at how you do it.

So my second card is one of Dad's birthday card.



Now there's a funny story behind my choice of image.
Mum and Dad were still living in the caravan when I made this.
That morning Mum and Dad had gone for a walk down Ashworth Valley,
and Dad being the gentleman he is told Mum he'd carry her across the river.
Only thing was Dad slipped, dropped Mum in the middle of the stream and landed on top of her!!
\They were both cold and wet and had another 2 miles to walk back to the caravan.

So thanks for popping on by,
see you soon,
H xx

3 comments:

Claire

Two fabulous cards, two fabulous images and great use of colour too. Hugs, Claire x

lindyloo

two beautiful cards my fav is the second one as I lovethe layout
linda x

Anonymous

Finally I found the comment button!! lol! It was so small my silly eyes could not see it, but I clearly see your beautiful cards! I love the card creation and can't wait to see the tutorial on TBC Woo xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails