CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Time for Teddy Bo Tuesday

Evening folks. As the footy is on tonight I thought I'd leave posting my card til now so that when it appears on Facebook all those sensible crafty ladies will be chatting away Aly's Crafty Den on facebook so more chance of me being able to share the new graphics available at Teddy Bo in the Fairy Doodler's section of the site.


Did you see the prom dress??? Isn't it stunning. The girls on the DT have made some amazing cards using the new images that you really need to go and look at here.

My share for today is custom champagne label for my in-laws to put on their bottle of bubbly for Mum and Dads house warming party.

I so nearly didn't get this made.  I began by spilling sansodor all over the image which I think I saved if you don't look to close. I then knocked my paper trimmer off the desk twice, knocked the bin over twice and all that time breathing in toxic fumes off my black labrador.  Finally whilst setting up the scene I spilt wine all over the tv stand!!
The image opens up so that a message can be wrote inside.




TEDDYBOBEA_132BLANK
Coloured with copic's and prisma's
Shaplie shape cut on my black cat cutter
magnolia die cut flourishes
gold card candi for decoration

Hugs
H xx

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hazel I love this idea! I will have to buy some bubbly and make sure I have a Teddy Bo/Bea sorted for it! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails